May 7 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm UTC-6Free
The Spring Procrastinator’s Bazaar will take place Saturday, May 7, 2022 from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. at the Cam-Plex Central Pavilion.
Attendance to the event is free!
Vendors are encouraged to register online to commit to the event, or download the registration form to fill out. Please read through our form for a thorough description of Bazaar rules and our vendor contract.
You can pay online through Paypal, or if you use Venmo you can find us at user @gillettehabitat. Please make sure to include your name and business name if paying online.
Bazaar Vendor Rules:
- While backdrops or displays are welcome, nothing may be affixed to the walls or floors at the facility
- Food is allowed in the facility
- Food vendors will be allowed to sell at the Bazaar.
- All applications will be screened and no alcohol or tobacco vendors will be allowed.
- *Applications not approved will receive a refund of the rental fee submitted.
- No subletting of booth space.
- No sharing of booth space, 1 business per booth.
- All proceeds received from rentals will be donated to Energy Capital Habitat for Humanity.
- Cancellations must be received one week prior to event.
- If the Governor’s orders affect the scheduled event, the Bazaar will be rescheduled to Spring 2023.